Wednesday 29 July 2015

St.Tropez Gradual Tan In Shower Lotion


When I first saw this, I thought it was too good to be true. I've never really been a 'fake-tanner', nearly every time I have used it something has gone wrong, whether that's just turning completely orange, streaks and patches, or the fact that I just can't be bothered with the whole being sticky and waiting around for it to dry! (Lazy I know)...

So when I saw an in-shower fake tan I couldn't believe it, this suited me perfectly! I picked up a sample size in this months InStyle magazine (I think) just so I could give it a go to see whether it really was too good to be true. You wash in the shower normally, I washed my hair first and used my shower gel etc.. Then you apply the lotion to where ever you want, wait 3 minutes then rinse it off. It is a bit of an awkward and cold 3 minutes, so a couple of times I have brushed my teeth in the meantime to make the time go quicker!

The first time that I used it I applied it to my arms and legs, but I didn't see any sort of tan at all the next day... I used it again the day after and I did see a slight tan on my arms, but none on my legs. The next time I used it again on my arms and legs, and after this time my arms were looking quite golden and tanned, but my legs still had no colour on them.

I think this is a really good idea - making tanning so much easier, not having that horrible fake tan smell all day and it didn't transfer onto anything and make my clothes all orange. It worked well on my arms, but unfortunately nothing happened to my legs.. Not sure if I was just doing something wrong?!

I'd be interested to know if anyone else has tried this and had the same problem? Or what you think of it?




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. oh wow! what a super cool idea, you know we've been lacking sunshine lately, so this might have to be my next purchase xx

    Leanne's Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such a good idea! At least we've had a bit of sun this weekend! X

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig