Saturday 11 July 2015

Amsterdam!

Hello everyone!
Last week I got back from the most amazing holiday to Amsterdam with my boyfriend George. We'd had it booked since about October so i've been sooo excited now for such a long time. It was my first time there so I wasn't really sure what to expect, but ohhh my god I love it there so much and didn't want to come home! Here are some of my photos from the trip and some of the things that we did :)! I did take about 700 photos but I wont bore you that much! 







We stayed in the hotel 'Nadia' which was just off Dam Square - so it was the perfect location for everything, nothing was more than a 20 minute walk away! The stairs in the hotel were crazily steep. The photo below doesn't show at all just how steep they were, it was hard work with your suitcase but kept me fit throughout the holiday (which is what I needed after how much I ate!)



The canals there are soo pretty and everyone just chills in their boats all day - the ideal life!


We went to the zoo whilst we were there and I saw so many animals that I never had before - including a Sloth!


He was so cute and sleepy! 


Zebra selfie! (Why not)


FOR CAT LOVERS!

Amsterdam seem to have a love for cats! Whilst we were there we visited a cat museum, a cat shop and a boat full of cats!


The house boat was amazing! There were so many cats that you could make a fuss of and feed.. We even got matching cat boat tshirts!


Boat selfie!




So many macaroons everywhere you go!

Had to include some of the amazing food that we had there! We went on a mission to find 'Amsterdam's best hotdog' so we had a hotdog everyday whilst we were there! This was definitely the winner for me!!
Oh my god does anyone know if you can get these in the UK? It was AMAZING.

Bagel & Beans YUM


Cute little restaurant!


We did so many things whilst we were there as well including; Anne Frank museum, the museum of prositution, Red Light District, the Modern Art museum, bike taxis (one of my favourite things!) trams & so many other little things.

For anyone that is thinking about going... go! You will have such a good time it's such a pretty place!

Hope you enjoyed reading this and it has shown you some of the great places in Amsterdam!










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig