Saturday 18 July 2015

MAC 'Heroine' Lipstick

Looking through my lipstick collection I realized that I only really buy reds and pale pinks, I think probably because these are seen as quite 'safe' colours and I know that if i'm going out that I can just grab one and know that it will go with most make up looks and outfits. I definitely thought it was time to spice things up a bit! I'd seen people wearing purples and blues quite a lot and thought they looked amazing, but wasn't too sure if I could pull it off. I'd heard a lot of hype about MAC's 'Heroine' lipstick and when I saw that it was available to buy again, I jumped at the chance to try it out!

It's a matte lipstick, which I think is really good for this colour. As it's MAC it stays on for hours on end so I haven't got to worry about keep topping it up (however when this colour does fade a bit it looks a lovely light purpley/pink anyway!) Another thing I love about this and most Mac lipsticks is the smell! This almost smells of cookies, which is a bonus!

I'd definitely recommend this lipstick if you're thinking of being a bit more adventurous with colour! You can buy it here :)

Let me know if you've got this and what you think of it!






SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Your makeup looks gorgeous!! I STILL don't own a MAC lipstick but this purple shade really suits you :) xx

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you! I feel like Mac lipsticks becomes a bit of an obsession once you've brought one, you realize how good they are! X

      Delete
  2. Heroine is such a beautiful shade of purple! In my opinion, it fits you perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour so much! aww thank you :) x

      Delete
  3. I'm so jealous you can pull this lipstick off so well!! x

    www.nosybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you think?! thank you! You should give it a try! Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm in love with Mac matte lipsticks!! This one looks scary in the tube but AMAZING on!!! Great post xx

    Beth- mysokohldlife.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig