Sunday 12 July 2015

MAC Mineralize Skinfish 'Soft and Gentle'

For a while I was obsessed with the Sleek Contour Kit, I loved the matte bronzer but was more in love with the highlighter. I ran out not long ago, but decided to try something different instead of repurchasing. I'd heard a lot about the Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle' and thought that it looked so pretty so I decided to give it a go!





I absolutely love it! I think that it's hard to find a highlighter thats subtle, yet makes a difference and of course stays on a long time. This does all of those things! I don't know how to explain it other than it looks like a powder form of diamonds and gold haha.. It looks so pretty on top of cheek bones and gives that extra 'glow' to your skin, which makes your skin look healthier I find. It also helps to define your cheekbones when used with bronzer. It has quite a warm tone which is usually better on tanned skin, but I am very pale at the moment and this looks great on pale skin as well. But will also be great for summer once my skin has tanned a bit (hopefully!)



It looks lovely for an every day look, as well as an evening look. I also find that it smells quite nice - I find that with most Mac products, but is that just me?!

I would definitely recommend it to anyone, it's my new favourite :) It is a bit pricier at £24, but I would say it's well worth it, especially as it lasts all day on my skin. It's also quite big so I think will last me a long time. I think that 'Lightscapade' will be my next purchase after trying the 'Soft & Gentle!'

Hope this has helped anyone who has been ooing and aahing as to whether to try this!



SHARE:

8 comments

  1. You've persuaded me!! I must go buy this haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha woo! Let me know what you think if you do get it! Xx

      Delete
  2. Looks gorgeous! I want to give this a go :)

    Hannah x hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very much worth it! It's a great everyday highlighter and there is so much product. One of my favourite items in my makeup collection!

    Rebecca | morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! And definitely one of mine now too! Xx

      Delete
  4. This looks gorgeous! I got the shade Global Glow in Duty Free recently but maybe next time I go away I can get my hands on this one too :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I haven't tried that one! Will have to check that one out! xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig