Wednesday 28 October 2015

Wish List: The Autumn Edit*

I love making wish lists, like I mentioned in my last one it's such a good excuse to browse the internet for ages searching for beautiful things! My Birthday/Christmas wish list which I posted a couple of weeks a go was quite general and included just a lot of random cute things, so I decided to create a list focused on more Autumnal products. Everything from this list can be purchased from Beautyspin.co.uk, which is an amazing website that I came across not long ago, that sells nearly every brand you can think of, but at a discounted price! It has a great range of products and I would definitely recommend that you check them out!

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Eye Palette - £19.81
This is probably my favourite thing from the wish list! It looks so shimmery and gorgeous, perfect colours for Autumn. I've heard loads of great things about this Shimmer Brick Eye Palette and would love to try it out. It's also available in 'pink opal' which has a lovely variety of cooler colours.

MAC Frost Lipstick in Sequin - £15.09
I don't think that any wish list would be complete without a MAC lipstick! I constantly find myself lusting after every colour I find.. This is a gorgeous pinky/brown with a frost finish. Perfect for Autumn and would be great teamed with the Bobbi Brown palette!

Bioderma Sensibio H20 Micellar Lotion for Senstive Skin - £3.90 - £9.90
I'm always the latest person to jump on the band wagon, and I know this has been around for ages and raved about by beauty bloggers all over the place! But this is something that i've always wanted to try, but never have. I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, but am rapidly running out and would love to give this one a go as well. I also find that my skin is at it's worst in the colder months, so it's extra important for me to treat it well!

BH Cosmetics 6 Color Concealer & corrector Palette in Light - £5.90
This looks amazing! I've wanted a concealer kit like this for ages, but never really knew where to start. I think that this would be a great kit to try out, and for £5.90 it's an absolute steal!

MAC Sheertone Blush in Gingerly - £16.17
As i've mentioned on my blog before, blushes are one thing that I am seriously lacking in my make up collection. I'm not sure why, I always see beautiful ones but I just never end up buying them! But this looks gorgeous. I usually like more pinky colours, but this is really nice for Autumn and would look great with the Sequin lipstick.

Nars Blush in Super Orgasm - £15.90
I'm going though a Nars obsession at the moment and I find myself lusting over their products more than anything else. I've been eyeing this blush up for ages now every time I pop into Space.NK and have decided I need to buy it! It's so sparkly and pretty!

Wet Brush Paddle Comb - £8.09
This is a bit of a random one, but i've really wanted to to try out Wet Brushes for ages now. I have really crazy hair and brushing it can be quite a task some times! This would be great to tame it once i've come out the shower, and it's a lot better for your hair as it doesn't break it as much as normal brushes.

Gucci Guilty Intense eau de parfum - £32.39 - £52.38
This will always be one of my favourite perfumes ever. I haven't bought it for a couple of years, but I think this is the year to repurchase! I love it as it always reminds me of Autumn/Christmas as that's when I always used to wear it. It has notes of: Pink pepper, lilac, amber and patchouli and is a scent  that I don't traditionally go for, as I'm usually all over the sweet and fruity ones. It has quite a sexy smell and lasts all day! Need need need.

EOS Coconut Milk Lip Balm - £2.90
This is another hype that I never got into. I've never actually tried any EOS lip balms, but i'm such a sucker for coconut and would love to try this! I'm also a massive sucker for pink as you may know, so the packaging definitely sells it for me. My lips get so dry around this time of year, and so having a lip balm with me at all times is essential!

Makeup Revolution Flawless Eye Shadow Palette - £10.90
This looks like quite a good dupe for the MAC Warm Neutral Palette. There are so many amazing colours in this palette and again I have seen so many bloggers raving about this. This looks perfect for Autumn and Christmas as there is a lot of sparkle in there!

I hope you liked this Autumnal wish list! Check out Beautyspin.co.uk to see their great range of products. I'm definitely going to be ordering a lot of my Christmas presents from there this year!

Let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you thought!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Some really nice picks here, that Bobbi Brown palette looks amazing! I'm a big fan of Gucci Guilty too, such a nice perfume!

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it! Ahh glad someone else shares my love for Gucci Guilty! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing looking products, and can't wrong with discounted prices!

    Amelia Rose | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig