Saturday 25 June 2016

Getting Organised With Kikki.K

It's no secret that I am obsessed with stationary and find almost any excuse to buy it. This obsession definitely includes planners and diaries! Last year I was obsessed with my filofax and getting 50 thousand inserts, stickers, tape, you name it, I had it crammed in my filofax. But this year I wanted to try out something a little bigger and different, and thats when I came across Kikki.K. If you've never heard of them, they have the most beautiful stationary, diaries, homeware etc that you could ever imagine!
 





I chose the personal planner in ice blue and I actually got it back in January but I felt like a post needed to be written to share the love and my eyes haven't wondered off to any other planner so far (and this is a big thing for me!) This is an A5 planner and so I feel like it's just the right size to fit everything in and also not too big to take in your handbag, well if you have excessively large handbags like me!I'm a bit of an organise-freak and so I love having everything in one place. I love these planners as there is so much room to have loads of different sections and you can also customise your sections with the cute little stickers that come with it. I have a diary, expenses, to-do, personal, blog and food planner section. The planner also fits filofax and paperchase inserts so you can get loads of different and cute ideas to keep yourself organised!The planner comes quite plain, but I love to add loads of colour to mine and make it more personal and cute! So I have gone a bit OTT with fruit and unicorn stickers, oops... But they look equally as lovely left blank, if you're into the more minimalistic look.Let me know if you've got any Kikki.K planner and how you've customised yours!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This stationary is gorgeous! I was looking at the Kikki.K stationary the other day because I really want to get some x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of their stationary! I get lost on their website for hours 🙈 xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig