Wednesday 15 July 2015

FOTD - Wedding Look

Last weekend I went to my cousins lovely wedding in Devon. I love having an excuse to get dressed up and try something different with my make up, so I thought i'd share with you the look I went for. Annoyingly, my camera died after I took the photos of the make up I used so I had to take the rest with my phone, so excuse the poor quality!

Loving the pout a bit too much in this I think!

I didn't like how my eyebrows went, but hey ho you can't always have good brows!

FACE

  • Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Foundation Primer
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid in 'NW13'
  • Revlon ColourStay Concealer in 'Light'
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in '004 Sandstorm'
  • Bourjois Poudre de Riz
  • MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in 'Soft and Gentle
  • Bourjois Blusher in 'Golden Rose' I think..
  • Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzer
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer





















EYES

  • Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette, I used 'Virgin', 'Sidecare, 'Toasted' and 'Hustle'
  • Collection Liquid Eyeliner in Black
  • Eyeko Eyelash Curlers
  • Benefit Roller Lash
  • Soap & Glory Archery in 'Brownie Points'
  • Benefit Browzings in 'medium'
  • Rimmel Kohl Pencil in 'Nude'
  • Benefit Gimme Brow in 'medium deep'























LIPS

  • MAC Lipstick in 'Smog' - my favourite at the moment!

Hope you enjoyed reading this and you like the look! Let me know if you've tried any of these products or have any suggestions. Have a great week :)



Thought i'd also share my Auntie's cute little cottage we stayed on in her farm, so cute!


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love the look! :)

    If you'd like to check out our blog! http://shoesnrouge.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous, this look is stunning on you! I love your brows too :) how do you do them?!xxx
    www.katherinerosie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I just use soap & glory archery to get a basic shape, then fill them in with browzings and finish with gimme brow over the top :)

      xxx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig