Sunday 26 July 2015

MeMeMe Cosmetics: First Impression

Recently I got the chance to try out some products from MeMeMe Cosmetics. I had never tried anything by them before so was really excited to try them out...

The first couple of things that I tried were a couple of eyeshadow trios, 'Sultry Eyes'* and 'Smokey Eyes'*. The Sultry eyes trio is made up of shimmery brown tones, which are perfect for an every day look. They're also the main 3 colours that I grab when i'm doing my 'everyday look' make up in the morning, so having them in a handy trio makes it so much easier! The Smokey eyes, is more black/cool tones which I think is better for an evening look, when you want your make up to be a bit more dramatic. Both eyeshadows are are really pigmented and last a long time, which is really surprising for how cheap they are.

I also tried out 'Enchanted Eyes - Dual Ended Eye Wand'*, I'd never actually tried an eye wand/pencil eyeshadow before so I was so excited to try one. I love it! It makes doing your eyes 10x quicker, the colours in this eye wand are so pretty as well, one is a pinky colour and the other is golden/brown. They blend really nicely together :)

Another thing I really liked from their range was the 'Lip Glide - Deep Scarlet'*, this is a lipstick pencil, a bit like the Clinique chubby sticks, it stays on well and the colour is a lovely deep red.

One of my favourite things from MeMeMe is the 'Cherub's Blush - Cheek & Lip Tint'*. I don't really like using tints on my cheeks so just stick to using them on my lips, I really like using them as they add a subtle colour which you haven't got to worry about topping up or it transferring on clothes, etc. This colour is a mixture between Benefit's Lollitint & Benetint - which are favourites of mine! It's a reddy colour with a hint of purple, you can wear it subtly or apply a few layers to give a more intense look.


'Seventh Heaven'* is a moisturising facebase. I use it as a primer before applying my foundation and oh my god I love it! It's the nicest smelling primer i've ever found, well I think it's the nicest smelling thing i've ever used on my skin! It's scented with lemon, orange, lime and mandarin and it's amazing. It's a really good base for my make up as it leaves my skin feeling really soft which makes my foundation go on smoother. It's also really nice to wear on it's own if you don't feel like wearing make up as it brightens your skin and makes it look more radiant.

Overall, I'm really happy that I found MeMeMe cosmetics as they have some really great products for really good prices. I'd recommend trying out some of their stuff - especially the seventh heaven!


SHARE:
© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig