Saturday 9 May 2015

Eyebrow Miracle: RapidBrow Enhancing Serum

Hello!

I have been soo excited to write this blog post, but have had to wait at least 6 weeks as I wanted to get the full potential of this product.

I don't even know where to start with this! As some of you may know, I had next to nothing eyebrow-wise after years and years of over plucking. I would use various products every day to fill them in and make them look as though I atleast had something there! I was getting quite fed up of having so little hair there, so decided to start looking around for products that could help enhance the growth - I didn't want to spend too much as I wasn't too sure if anything would work (I thought that my years of over plucking would have ruined my eyebrows forever!)




I came across the 'RapidBrow: eyebrow enhancing serum' on boots and began to read some of the reviews and investigate a bit.. Loads of the reviews were amazing so I thought that maybe this could be the product for me. It is £37, so again I was a bit worried about spending that sort of money on something that could potentially do nothing at all but I managed to find it a bit cheaper on Amazon, so I thought it was meant to be and that I should try it!

(I'm really annoyed as I took a 'before' photo of my eyebrows but have lost it in the process of getting a new phone! So here is an old photo of my non-existant eyebrows that I think I previously used in my Benefit Gimme Brow review.)




The serum comes in a bottle (is that what it's called?!) like a mascara, with a wand for easy application. I apply it first thing in the morning before my make up and last thing before I go to bed. I already started to notice a different after 2 weeks, new hairs starting growing where they hadn't before and my eyebrows just seemed to begin getting thicker. They recommend that you use the product for at least 60 days before you start to see any results, but for me as I did have so little hair I noticed a lot sooner.

6 weeks later and OH MY GOD I can not believe the difference. I can actually leave the house now without having to do my eyebrows - it's amazing! I honestly can't believe how well this has worked, I don't normally believe that things like this will work that well, but this is actually amazing. 



The photo doesn't really do them any justice, but i've had so many compliments lately with people saying how nice my eyebrows look and how they can't believe how much hair I have now!

I still have quite a lot of the product left and am excited to see if they get any fuller! Now when I want to do my eyebrows, I can get away with just a bit of Benefit's Gimme Brow, or just a bit of eyeshadow. But it's nice knowing that I haven't got to worry about my eyebrows every time I want to go out.



Anyway, I am going to end this here or I could carry on raving about it for hours! I would 100000% recommend this product to anyone after the results I've had, hopefully that if you have had eyebrow dramas yourself you will too see amazing results with this product!

They also do an eyelash serum which I am very tempted to try aswell!

Let me know if any of you have tried this, and I hope that you have found this post hopeful :)


P.S my camera isn't working at the moment so I apologize for the bad quality photos!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. this does look amazing, what a difference it has made your the thickness, i dont have eyebrows either, and may consider something like this xx

    leannewinters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I can't believe it! You should give it a go :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is incredible!!! I have very sparse eyebrows, not from over plucking, I'm just very unfortunate, very tempted to see if this would help!! xo
    http://www.foreverstyling.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible!!! I have very sparse eyebrows, not from over plucking, I'm just very unfortunate, very tempted to see if this would help!! xo
    http://www.foreverstyling.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was amazed at the results! There are so many great reviews online too so it's worked for so many people :) Hope it works for you if you try it, let me know! xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig