Monday 7 December 2015

Feelunique Beauty Advent Calendar 2015

A beauty advent calendar is something that i'd wanted to get for the past couple of years, but always left it too last minute and opted for the Lindt option instead (which is just as good). But this year I was determined to try one of them out. My heart was set on getting the Benefit one as last year it looked incredible, but this year they changed it from 25 days to 12 days, and when I saw the contents I realised that I had 99% of the deluxe samples that came in it and so I thought I would look for another brand that I didn't have. After a lot of searching I came across the feelunique calendar - it's 12 days, buuut after having a very quick look on the back at a few things that come in it (without looking at everything!) I thought that this looked like a really good calendar to try with some really great brands, and for £30 I didn't think it was too bad.



This calendar is great if you're like me and love trying out different brands and products, but without committing to buying the full product, however the doors are pretty big so I am thinking that there might be a few cheeky full sized products in there too. I am SO excited to open my first door and loosing my beauty advent calendar virginity! I'm sure you will be seeing a lot of what I get on my instagram!

Oh and of course I did also buy myself a chocolate one too, just so I had something to look forward to for the first 11 days of December ;)

What advent calendar did you get this year?




SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I know! Can't wait to see what's in my first door :) xx

      Delete
  2. I got this too and have been opening one everyday - so impressed so far! There has indeed been a very good full size already :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig