Saturday 15 February 2014

Beauty Wishing




Hello everyone!
There are soo many things that I am loving at the moment, yet so many things that I am dying to get my hands on! I thought i'd share with you some of the things that are on my wish list right now, enjoy!

1) First up is the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in 'Ethereal Glow'. I've heard so many wonderful things about this and am dying to try it, how gorgeous does it look!?

2) Next is YSL Rouge Pur Couture - The Mats lipstick in 203 'Rouge Rock'. This is sooo beautiful! The colour is so lovely and the packaging is what tops it off (lets be honest) YSL never fail to make amazing looking products.

3) Third is the Stila in the light eyeshadow palette this has such nice neutral colours in it, i've seen this used in so many videos and it just looks gorgeous! (And comes with an eyeliner too, even better).

4) Next is the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, yet again i've heard such amazing things about this concealer, quite a lot of people have recommended it to me as well as I am a bit of a concealer freak and have a thing for them!

5) Number five is the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation, i've wanted to try this for so so long, I love Benefit products (probably one of my favourite, if not favourite brand) but haven't tried this for some strange reason, so this is definitely on my 'to buy' list!

6) Next is the beauty blogger's fav, the Naked Basics by Urban Decay. Now I don't actually own any Urban Decay palettes *shock horror!*  but I think this is definitely the first one that i'm going to invest in. It has such usable colours in it and just looks lovely!

7) Number seven is Bumble and Bumble Straight Shampoo I have naturally reaaaaally frizzy hair and so I really want to try this shampoo to see how well it tames my frizz! (Again have heard such good things about this brand).

8) Last but not least is the Bobbi Brown Blush in 'Desert Rose'. I'm a bit of a sucker for blushers, especially pinky girly ones! The pigmentation in these look amazing and I cant wait to try it!

There you have my top 8 (random number) things on my wish list at the moment!
If you have tried any of the above, let me know what you think of them!



P.S, whilst writing this I had the most amazing creation ever.. Cadbury's egg n' spoons! Oh my god, if you haven't tried them, go out and buy them, they're heavenly!




SHARE:

32 comments

  1. I personally recommend the Naked Basics!!! :)

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to get Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush!!!!! The setting powder is amazing so I bet the blush is even better! I love the stila palette too I use it every day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks sooo nice! Oh really? Can't wait to get it! X

      Delete
  3. I live by the Hello Flawless Foundation - Its perfect as its a matte foundation so you don't end up looking like a twinkling nightmare! If you team it with the powder its perfect!

    Make sure you get matched to the right colour that you want, the bene-girls love making you darker than you actually need!!!

    Hope this helps
    Stevie-Leigh
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds soo good! Thank you for telling me that, probably would have ended up like an orange! X

      Delete
  4. Hey girl! Love your post and your blog! You'll definitely love the NAKED Basics. Bet $27 dollar I've spent EVER. It's definitely worth it. And that Hourglass Blush is gorgeous.

    www.beautysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yay! Can't wait to try it :) xx

      Delete
  5. Really want to get my hands on a NAKED pallet
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, absolutely beautiful cosmetics, would buy all of that! www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try Hello Flawless for a long time and I never get around to buying it.
    I'll definitely be trying that Cadbury new amazing creation!
    Have an amazing day!
    http://sheseeksvictoria.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same with me, I always forget about it then randomly remember that I wanted to buy it! Ahh you should, they're amazing! Xx

      Delete
  8. I swear by my Naked2 palette, no doubt the basics box will be just as satisfying

    catcherintherhirhi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! Really want to try Naked 3 as well x

      Delete
  9. The Naked Basics is great - there are several looks you can do, and it's a good companion to use with individual eye shadows! Also, a good alternative for the NARS concealer Maybelline's Fit Me concealer. It has a really nice consistency, and a fraction of the price!

    http://sweetandsimplelifeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great! Ooh thank you, may be investing in that then! X

      Delete
  10. You MUST get the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, I've been so obsessed with it the second I bought it :)

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! I've heard nothing but great things about it! Xx

      Delete
  11. Totally agree about the NAKED Basics palette!! Ahhh I'm thinking it might just be my first eyeshadow palette - it looks like such a staple neutral palette :D I don't have any of the Naked palettes either, shock horror indeed. Gotta start off small though haha so the Basics palette looks just delightful ;)

    NICE LIST!!
    Cachoo Joo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know haha! Well let me know what you think of it when you get it! X

      Delete
  12. Loving everything on this list, have been a fan of Stila for years but have recently discovered Urban Decay palettes :-)
    Deborah
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried either of them, don't know why just never have! Can't wait to xx

      Delete
  13. You must get the Stila palette! I have it and use it constantly, it's brilliant.


    Amelia Rose | Beauty Blogger

    Makeup GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Think I may be popping down to boots in the week then! X

      Delete
  14. I really want that 'Stila - In the Light' palette too, the colour kitten looks gorgeous! :)

    CoMichellex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know! I'm going shopping tomorrow, think I might just be tempted to buy it! X

      Delete
  15. I only own and have used the Stila in the Light Palette, but I cannot recommend it enough! I wear it most days, absolutely LOVE! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. 5 &6 are an absolute favorite of mine! You must try them out :)

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig