Tuesday 29 December 2015

The Ultimate Liz Earle Hamper

Something VERY exciting happened lately. Something that literally never, ever happens to me... I won a competition! I hadn't won anything since I won a Christmas hamper in my primary school when I was about 8, so this was a massive shock to me and I couldn't believe it. Last month Feelunique held a 12 hours of giving competition where there were amazing prizes up for grabs every hour from 9am - 9pm. They had loads of really exciting prizes on there, but I really wanted to win the Liz Earle hamper worth £229 - which is exactly what I won! I absolutely love the Cleanse & Polish and had used it religiously for ages until I ran out a couple of months ago, but thought i'd hang on until i'd used the rest of my current cleanser to purchase another one, but now I don't need to! Woo!
Winning this hamper was such a nice way to try out more of Liz Earle's lovely products, ones that I wouldn't usually buy myself. I've fallen in love with the shampoo and conditioner (it smells lush) the superskin moisturiser, the gentle face exfoliator and the treatment mask! All of the products I won are full sized as well which means I definitely won't need to be buying any skin care for a while! I can't wait to try out all of the products and see what they're like. A lot of them no doubt will be making appearances in my blog in the months to come!

This was such a nice surprise for Christmas and am so grateful for Feelunique for hosting this competition and letting me win - you have restored my faith in competitions!

Let me know if you've tried anything I got in my hamper, and what's your favourite!

PS I hope you all had a lovely Christmas too :)


SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That hamper looks amazing!! I love the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, it's just the best cleanser ever! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I always end up going back to it whenever I change cleansers!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! It's always so exciting to win anything, especially something as amazing as this!

    hidethestarsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I know - especially if you never win anything like me! xx

      Delete
  3. U didnt win it u liar. U got it for free for advertising their products on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig