Saturday 12 December 2015

A Very Pink 21st

It was my 21st not long ago (anyone who follows me on twitter will know as my countdown started very far in advance!) and so I thought I would share with you some of the lovely presents that I got. The presents show how well everyone knows me, as 99% of it was PINK! I spent the week in Falmouth which is where my boyfriend goes to uni, and it was so nice to get away from everything for the week - it really makes your birthday seem more special when you're not at home I think. Although the weather was quite crappy, and well, very English, I had an amazing time just chilling and watching lots of films and season 6 of Rupaul's drag race which I am now obsessed with - they look increeeedible! And also consumed an unhealthy amount of chicken, pizza and chocolate, but you're meant to be fat on your birthday - right?

The first present I received which was from my boyfriend was my pink polaroid camera, and I love it so much! No matter what you're taking a photo of it makes it look so cute and vintage and just 10x better. I can see myself taking this everywhere with me and forever having to order more film! Also it's just soo cute and pretty to have in your room. I just love it!

I also got the new ghd platinum straighteners in pink and rose gold. Oh my god. These are the prettiest straighteners I have ever seen! I'd needed some new straighteners for such a long time, as my old ghds were so old and barely did anything on my frizzy hair, so when I opened these beauties I was over the moon. The new wishbone design allows you to straighten more hair at a time so it's a lot quicker, and they're also a lot better for your hair - my hair has felt so much softer since I started using them!

Next I got this babe of a watch. I'd never really been into watches until lately and I really really wanted a pink one which had a big face but not tooo big. This pink and rose gold watch that I got from Oasis is perfect! It's really comfortable to wear as the face is a great size and it's pink so it's very well suited for me! Love!

Next I got a new Pandora bracelet... I used to have the silver and gold one but for certain reasons (involving an ex) got rid of it, and i'd wanted to get a new one for ages. I prefer the silver bracelets as there is so much more choice of beads for a reasonable price and it goes with all of my rings. I also got a couple of beads including daisy ones, and a cute little christmas stocking from my best friend! I think that these are such lovely bracelets to have as it's so nice to get charms from people as presents as something that you can always keep - especially on a big birthday like your 21st.

I got a lot of other amazing presents such as Soap and Glory sets, a Lush snow fairy set (my fav) lots of unicorn things and other cute bits and bobs!

Also how pretty was my cake!




Just a little disclaimer: I'm in no way trying to show off about anything that I got - I just love my presents and am really grateful for them and wanted to share them with you :)





SHARE:

8 comments

  1. What a lovely and pinkish bday present! Happy belated birthday to you! Nice post <3 xo

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the pink, hope you had an amazing 21st x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got some lovely presents and that cake is so cute! Hope you had a great day :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so nice - ate far too much of it though! Thank you :) xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig