Wednesday 16 December 2015

Unicorn Lurvvv

At the moment I am obsessed with unicorns. A lot of the reason for this is because so many shops are selling such cute and pretty unicorn related products at the moment, but also because i'm a 6 year old girl at heart and am also a complete sucker for anything pink or fluffy. For my birthday as you might have seen from my previous post, I got a lot of pink presents and amongst them were all of these adorable unicorn bits and bobs! I got a lot of this from my friend Gaby who made me the cutest little unicorn hamper (thanks boo).  So if you're like me and love unicorns and pink, you will love all of this!

I actually can't cope with how cute these socks are! The tops of them are a very sheer lace and so the unicorn face shows loads and ahhh they're just so adorable! I'm almost too scared to wear them incase I ruin them! I also got a unicorn ring holder in my little hamper and I love it, the rings go on it's horn and it's just the cutest. I'd wanted a little ring/jewellery holder for a while, especially since I got my new pandora bracelet. I wanted somewhere easy to pop my bits of jewellery before bed without having to use my big jewellery box and this is perfect for that. Another thing I got is a hot water bottle - which is exactly what I needed for winter! And what's better than a unicorn one? It really brightens up my bed and keeps me warm and again it's pink so I love it even more. My boyfriend also brought me a stuffed unicorn toy as he knows my love for them at the moment - it goes perfectly with my hot water bottle on my bed.


I think that a unicorn hamper is such a good and cute idea to get someone as a present. I absolutely loved it. They also look really cute with pink bath/body stocking fillers and also lush products (such as snow fairy) if you were looking for ideas for stocking fillers this Christmas! I'm sure most girls would love it!

Let me know if you're obsessed with unicorns too!




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Those socks are so precious! Love the idea of a unicorn hamper too, such a brilliant gifting style. Also I'm kinda really jealous of the hot water bottle. ... Definitely need one of those!

    Fii | little miss fii | uk fashion & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they! I'm so in love! I know it's such a cute idea :) xx

      Delete
  2. So cute, love this post!

    Sophie-rose.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is all soo cute, I want a unicorn hamper haha! Those socks are especially adorable! :)

    Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I love it so much! And they are the cutest socks ever! xxx

      Delete
  4. I'm not too obsessed of unicorn like some people are but I like to look at unicorn designs because they always look so cute on anything!

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig