Saturday 31 October 2015

What's In My Handbag: Autumn

I always love reading 'what's in my handbag' posts. Mainly because I love being nosey and being able to see what people carry around with them! I don't think i've ever written one before so I thought I would show you what's inside my handbag most of the time throughout the Autumn. I do take more around with me in my bag then I probably should, but they're essentials, I promise...


Perfume:
Because you never know when you're gonna need a little spritz! I've been loving Love Struck by Vera Wang at the moment, and it's only 30ml so perfect to pop in the handbag.

Mints: 
I'm more of a mint gal than a chewing gum gal, I think that they're always an essential to have in your bag!

Tissues: 
Tissues are another thing which I think are always handy to have with you, especially when the weather is colder and there are colds galore going around. You never know when you're gonna need one! These tissues are from Tiger, they're so cute and have little ducks on them!

Hand cream:
I hate not having hand cream on, if my hands feel like they need hand cream on and I haven't got any with me, I literally freak out because I need it! I may sound like a weirdo, but it's something that I always need to have other wise I feel gross!

Keys:
Another obvious one, but look how cute my pom pom is!

Phone:
To be honest, this is normally in my hands and not in my bag. But I absolutely love my phone case at the moment! It's a liquid glitter effect one that moves when you move it around. So pretty! And was about £3 from Ebay, bargain.

Lipsticks:
Two lipsticks that I have been wearing a lot lately are Avon ultra colour lip crayon in 'Plum Perfect' and Kate Moss Rimmel in '107'. They're both really Autumnal and berry toned.

Purse:
I love my purse, i've had it for quite a while now though and think I need to invest in a new one. It's a red Ted Baker and it's the perfect size and has perfect compartments. When I get a new one it will definitely need to be the same size, maybe even another Ted?

Sunglasses:
You wouldn't believe it now, but there's been a few days that we have actually had some good weather! And the sunnies have made an appearance on many days, so they're always handy to have - especially when driving! I got these from Topshop around June, they're super cute and don't look too big on my face which I usually struggle with.

Filofax:
I'm obsessed with my filofax! I've mentioned it on my blog before, it helps me stay so organised and I love customising it with quite wash tape and stickers! I love to keep it in my bag with me so I always know when i'm free and what i'm doing. It's the perfect size for most handbags too!

Headphones:
I've finally got my arse back in gear and started going to the gym again, and so headphones are a must! I find it really hard to 'get into it' at the gym unless I have music playing, is anyone else the same?

Notepad:
How cute is this little notepad! It's a little biscuit! I bought it from Tiger the other week and I love it so much, it's nice and small so perfect for your handbag, and the outside is rubber so it doesn't bend and get scuffed in your bag. I'm interested to see what other biscuit notepads you can buy!

I hope you enjoyed having an insight to the colourful contents of my handbag! I love reading these posts, so let me know if you've got one up on your blog cause i'd love to read it.


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This is a great blog post, I love reading these sorts of posts too! I love your phone case, I've been trying to get one like that for ages! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I got mine off eBay for so cheap! They do loads of different colours :) xx

      Delete
  2. OMG I'm in love with your little biscuit notebook! I may need to get my hands on one like it!

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird / Win a MAC lipstick on my blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it! I'm on the hunt for different ones! xx

      Delete
  3. Omgosh I need that notebook! How friggen adorable!! I love reading these kind of posts cos I'm so nosey too! xxx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that perfume, it smells gorgeous!
    I always have 6 minimum lip products in my handbag...not joking.

    Amelia Rose | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it for a tenner at the beginning of the year from superdrug - such a bargain!

      Hahaha I think that's acceptable! xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig