Saturday 17 October 2015

Birthday/Christmas Wish List

With Christmas just around the corner (and my 21st Birthday just a little bit before) I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to make a wish list of all the things that I've been eyeing up lately! I do just want to say, that in no way am I expecting to get all of this stuff for my Birthday.. this was purely an excuse to spend a night searching on the internet for pretty things that I would like to own! I really enjoy looking through other people's wish lists and seeing what people are loving and finding products that I had never heard of before (and then adding them to my wish list, it's kind of dangerous!). I also find wish lists really helpful for ideas on presents to buy people when you're not really sure what to get. I hope you enjoy mine - it's accidentally very pink!

FUJIFILM Instax Camera in Pink £64
I've wanted a polaroid camera for soo long, I love the idea of taking a photo and then watch it develop there and then. I also think the photos are really cute to decorate around your room or put into a scrap book. And it's pink - so I love it even more!

Zoeva Rose Golden Vol. 2 Complete Eye Brush Set £56.95
I've been lusting after these brushes for a while now after hearing so many great reviews... I've never actually tried any Zoeva products but I think these brushes are a good place to start. They're so pretty as well!

Olivia Burton The Hackney Dusty Pink and Gold Watch £70
This watch. It's the most beautiful watch i've ever seen. The End.

MAC Cosmetics Eye Shadow x15: Warm Neutral £65
I love the range of colours in this palette - i'm a massive fan of warm tones and this seems to have every colour you would want for Autumn. Need need need!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow £28
One thing that I never seem to buy many of is blushers. This has been around for a while now, it's gorgeous and one that i've really wanted to try! Also the packaging is so pretty! I definitely want to extend my blush collection. (Well my lack of)

ASOS Nutty Unicorn Slippers £14
These are sooo cute! I think they're so cheap for £14 as well, I want them and need them in my life <3

Michael Kors Jetset Travel Red Large Zip Around Purse £125
I used to be obsessed with buying purses.. I have quite bad OCD with them and have to have them super tidy and clean all of the time and got in a bad habit of buying new ones every time one got slightly scuffed. I love my Ted Baker purse which i've had for 2 years now, but it is starting to get a bit tatty and I feel like it's time to get a new purse! I think this is beautiful, however not sure I would spend £125 on a purse :'( maybe in the sales?

Tiptop Pink Mushroom Mug £10
I was having a conversation at work the other day about wanting to buy a new mug, came home and saw this. I think this is the new mug I've been looking for!

Lush Magic Wand £5.25
So pretty and smells amazing!

Diptyque Vanille Scented Candle £40
I love these candles, I could spend hours in Space NK smelling all of them! Vanilla is definitely one of my favourite scents and this smells INCREDIBLE.

Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde £24
I really love gold/bronze eyeshadows at the moment, especially with it being Autumn. As any of you who read my blog will know, i've been obsessed with a few of the colours from the original Naked palette (mainly half baked) and the colours in this duo are very similar, but different enough to buy!

Lush Luxury Lush Pud £3.95
I absolutely love Lush at Christmas! They bring out the cutest products, including this little Christmas pudding style bath bomb. So cute!

MAC Shy Girl Cremesheen Lipstick £15.50
This is another thing that i've been eyeing up for a while. I love MAC Cremesheens as I think they're really hydrating for your lips, especially now the weather is getting a lot colder. This shade is gorgeous, quite nude but still enough pink!

ghd Limited Edition Platinum Straightener in Vintage Pink £165
I've been thinking about investing some new straighteners lately as I have had my ghds for a good 5 years now and with my hair being super frizzy, I have to straighten it every day. When I saw these I instantly fell in love! And they're limited edition which means I have to buy them, right?

Topshop Grid Check Scarf £22
I'm a massive scarf junkie as soon as it starts getting colder! I love big, long scarves and am loving all of the checkered patterns that are in this year. Love this!

Let me know if you have any of the products on my wish list, or what you are really wanting at the moment!


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm just about to make my post on my birthday/christmas wishlist! My birthday is actually on Christmas day and although its a while away I'm already soooo excited! I am still debating whether to put the zoeva brushes on my wishlist, they're so gorgeous! And, I definitely have MAC shadows on my wishlist this year!! xx
    Great list :)
    Katherine Rosie | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I thought my sister was close to Christmas but hers is Christmas Eve, must be cool having your birthday on actual Christmas! I agree, they're soo pretty and I definitely going to try the brushes out soon.. Even if it's a present from me to me!
      Can't wait to read your wish list :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. This wishlist is to die for ahhhh! That watch is sooo pretty and I think Zoeva is on every girls xmas wish list this year hahaha, definitely on mine!

    Becky // http://www.colourful-sins.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know isn't it! I've been looking for a watch for so long and think thats definitely the one! Hahah yes! They're so pretty!

      xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous picks. I want everything you've chosen!
    Especially love the look of Isolde, and the MAC Warm Neutrals palette is something I've been lusting after since it came out!

    Amelia Rose | Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh they're both on the top of my list this Christmas! And me too! Xx

      Delete
  4. Great wishlist! I previously featured both the Olivia Burton watch and the ADORABLE unicorn slippers on my blog - I love them both so much!! Also, the Luxury Lush Pud is one of my fave Christmas products from Lush!! :))

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'll pop over to your blog and have a look! They're both so cute! I love lush Christmas bombs xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig