Monday 26 October 2015

Perfect Tutorials For Busy Lifestyles

I love watching make up tutorials online, I could spend hours and hours searching YouTube for different make up looks, and when I have the time I love to try them out. But sometimes I don't have time to sit and watch a long tutorial and would rather watch a short and sweet video that I can try out a lot quicker. Recently I came across the Mrs Rodial channel on YouTube, which was created by the founder of Rodial skincare Maria Hatzistefanis. It's full of quick and easy make up tutorials (like 2 minutes long) which is perrrrrfect if you don't always have the time and want a bit of quick inspiration if you're going out. It also has loads of skin care tutorials, celebrity videos, how-to videos and interviews with Maria Hatzistefanis. All of the products used are by Rodial, but it's really easy to follow the tutorials with similar make up that you have!

Some of my favourite videos are 'How To: Red Carpet Ready Make-Up' 


And 'Cara Delevigne Power Brow' 

I would definitely recommend checking out this channel, if you're like me and sometimes just want to watch quick and easy videos. You can check it out here :)

Let me know what YouTube channels you are loving at the moment, and if you've checked Mrs Rodial out!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig