Monday 12 October 2015

Autumn Make Up

I love Autumn. I love the colours, the weather and the fact that I can start wearing big jumpers again! I always tend to apply my make up heavier in the Autumn/Winter as well, especially when it comes to my eye make up. And the darker lipsticks start to make more of an appearance! As i've mentioned in a lot of my posts recently, I am loving gold/bronze eyeshadows at the moment and I think that these colours suit the Autumnal mood even more, so I will definitely been carrying on with over using my beloved 'half baked' from the original Naked palette!

I've also really been liking the 'aubergine' eyeshadow from the Smashbox contour kit which I have recently written a review about here. I don't go for purples usually, but will definitely been experimenting with them more with the darker parts of my eyes, rather than just sticking to blacks which I usually do.

These are all of the products that I used to create this look:

Let me know what make up you love to wear in the Autumn :)

P.S Please excuse the messy room in the first pic!


SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Such a gorgeous autumn look, I didn't even see the (tiny tiny bit of) mess until you mentioned it :') <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, it's all I can see when I know it's there! Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely makeup look the lip colour is so pretty x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm loving dark reds at the moment! X

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous look! I love Half Baked too, such a lovely shade! xxx

    hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ahh me too, I'm borderline obsessed haha xx

      Delete
  4. Your makeup looks so pretty!! Love the lip shade

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look awesome, love the lip color on you!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig