Wednesday 5 August 2015

July Favourites

I found choosing my favourites this month really difficult as I have been loving so many different things lately, i've also tried quite a few different things this month, some which I have fallen in love with, but here are a few of my favourites...


Beauty favourites:

The first thing that I have been loving is the Benefit - Roller Lash Mascara, I didn't know how i'd feel about this mascara when it first came out as I was obsessed with the 'They're Real' mascara and didn't think anything could beat it. But I was wrong! I'm IN LOVE with this mascara, I find that I don't need my eye lash curlers as much when I use this as it makes my eyelashes so long and curled. It's really build-able and doesn't go all flakey when you layer it, and lasts all day! I'm on to my third one now and don't plan to change my mascara any time soon! (Which is surprising for me as it takes a lot for me to repurchase something!)

The next thing that I have been loving is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - i'd wanted to try this for so long and finally decided lately that I would give it a go. I was debating which colour to get, but finally decided on 'medium brown' which is the perfect colour, as I like to have my eyebrows slightly darker than my hair. This is the product that my make up collection has been missing! I use my MAC 208 brush with it, and it's an absolute dream! It looks natural but also gives your eyebrows great shape and it stays on all day, even on hot days as I find that some brow products get tacky and shiny in the sun! I loooooooove it.

Next up is Nars Sheer Glow Foundation, i've talked about this on my blog already here so I wont bore you with it all again! But yes, I am in love with this foundation and it will be making many appearances on my blog...

I've also been loving my new Tangle Teezer. I've been meaning to get one for so long and when I saw this cute pastel pink and purple one I couldn't resist. I would recommend a Tangle Teezer to anyone, especially if you have crazy hair like me!

The last beauty product that i've been obsessed with is the original Urban Decay Naked Palette - the colours in this are beautiful, i've never really been into shimmery colours before and have always been a matte gal, but this palette has changed everything for me and I am wearing it most days! The 2 colours that i've been wearing most days are 'half baked' and 'smog'.






One non-beauty related thing that I have been loving is 'Get The Glow' by Madeleine Shaw. I'm guilty of eating a lot of crappy foods and haven't really been looking after my body lately (which would explain all the unwanted pounds that I have piled on) so I thought that I would invest in a book full of healthy recipes and tips that could help me eat a bit better. I've been making some healthy changes in my diet and have tried a number of recipes from her book - and i'm loving it! I've genuinely felt so much better about myself after making just small changes suggested in her book. I look forward to trying some more of her recipes and experimenting with new foods. Also, her protein ball recipe is INCREDIBLE.

Also here is a couple of songs that I have been obsessed with at the moment...

Creep - Vintage Postmodern Jukebox Radiohead Cover ft. Haley Reinhart

Andi Case - Want You To Want Me

Let me know what you've been loving this month and if any of them are the same as me!



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Aww. I love the Roller Lash mascara. It's the best one I have in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nars sheer glow is my all time favourite foundation! Definitely think I need to try the Anastacia dipbrow pomade, looks so good. X

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine too! And you should give it a go, I'm obsessed! Xx

      Delete
  3. I keep straying away from Sheer Glow but I always come back :) Roller Lash and Naked are two absolute favourites of mine too. Lovely choices xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Not sure what I would use now if I didn't have sheer glow :) xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig