Monday 31 August 2015

Pretty In Pink with Zaful


Anyone that knows me will know that I'm a massive sucker for anything pink - if I could wear pink 24/7 I would! So, as the sun is actually making an appearance in England at the moment I thought I would make a wish list of some beautiful pink dresses from Zaful, which is a lovely site full of gorgeous clothes, with amazing price tags!

Everything in this wish list is under £15, which I think is actually amazing considering how gorgeous all of the dresses are. 

I've picked a variety of different styles, some that would be great to wear for a casual 'day to day' look like dress 3 which is a gorgeous 'hollow out' sundress dress - perfect for a trip down the beach, a festival, a holiday or just a day mooching round the shops. 

Another casual dress I love from their site is a 'cold shoulder' dress. I've been loving 'cold shoulder' dresses and tops so much lately. I love how they look really cute and girly with the thin straps, yet still have a bit of a sleeve which I find makes them look more casual and something that is easy to throw on for any occasion. Sometimes I also just want to cover up my arms, and so these are the perfect style. I have fallen in love with dress 4 from their website and for only £10 it's an absolute steal!

Quite a lot of the dresses that caught my eye are ones that would be perfect for a night out. We all like to have an excuse to get all glammed up and some of these dresses definitely make it easier! I'm a real fan of high neck dresses lately and so I will have to be investing in the gorgeous bodycon dress 5 soon, as I think it looks really classy and would be perfect for a meal or a night out with friends.

I hope that you've liked some of the dresses that I have chosen for my wish list! You should definitely check out the Zaful website for really reasonably priced clothes and free worldwide delivery!

What colours are you loving at the moment? Has anything from my wish list captured your attention?!



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love pink as well! looks like a website to try out :) xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig