Tuesday 14 January 2014

REVIEW: Benefit Porefessional


Okay (excuse my awful stubby fingers in this picture!) so I had wanted to try this product for such a long time! I have quite oily skin and wanted to find a primer that would give me more of a matte finish, yet hold my make up in place all day, which had proved to be very hard to find... until I tried this little beauty! As the full sized ones are £24.50 I wanted to make sure that I would like it before I jumped straight in and bought it, so I got my hands on a sample sized one and have been using it for the past week.
My first impressions on this product was how cute the packaging is! Benefit never fail to make the prettiest and best packaging for their products, I am one of these people who is easily influenced through nice packaging! I love the way is smells and feels, it's got a lovely texture and just glides onto the skin, the results are instant when applying this to your face, especially where you have larger pores. I don't tend to use it all over my face, just some around my nose and cheeks. It keeps my make up in place all day without making it cakey, I just love it and would definitely recommend it, especially for those will combination/oily skin!

I took some before and after photos to show how well it 'blurs' the skin and takes away shine!
(the pictures aren't too great, but trust me it does make a difference!)

Before
Here you can see my skin looks shiner and my pores look more obvious.

After using Porefessional
My skin looks much smoother and blurred and a lot more matte.


Overall I love the product and will definitely be buying the full sized one!
I hope this has helped any of you oohing and aahing whether to get it :)
here is the link incase anyone is interested, 
Boots are giving a free gift with every 2 Benefit products atm aswell!

Have you tried Porefessional?




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have tried the Porefessional and I loved it but saddly it finished. :( Love your blog :P

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig