Thursday 9 January 2014

2014 Wish list!

Here are some of the things on my 2014 wish list!


All of these look so lovely can't wait to try them over the next few months!! 
January is

1) Nars Sheer Glow Foundation £30.50 - heard soo many good reviews for this! I haven't got the best skin so a medium coverage is a big must for me, will give a review when I eventually get it!

2) Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara £19 - this mascara is meant to be up there in the top 10 on the highstreet, it's meant to make your eyelashes a lot longer without clumping and no smudge, bonus!

3) Ted Baker Leda Washbag £28.99 - this is the most beautiful wash bag I've ever seen!! Want want want!

4) Urban Decay Naked 3 Pallette £37 - seems to be sold out in so many places at the moment :( the colours look amazing though!

5) Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy £27+ - such a gorgeous fruity and sweet smell, lasts ages on aswell.

6) Benefit Watt's Up £24.50 - again heard such good reviews about this, I love the high beam highlighter by benefit but want to try this one as application looks so much easier.

7) HD Brow Pallete £19.95 - love love love

8) Lush Helping Hands £7.50 - I'm such a sucker for hand cream, but you can't have enough, it's in essential in this cold weather!

9) YSL Touché Éclat Pen - I have real issues with my under eyes, this is meant to be the best concealer/highlighter at the moment can't wait to give it a go!

Will give reviews on all of these loooovely things when I finally get them!

Amy
 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig