Monday 27 January 2014

REVIEW: Clinique lash building primer

Hello everyone!
Today the postman bought me some presents, yay! One of them being the 'Clinique lash building primer' which you can buy here :) It's meant to lengthen and thicken your lashes before applying mascara and also make your mascara last all day! I was really excited about trying this as I have quite thin and not very long eyelashes *waahh*
Here is what it looks like in the box..



 and the brush...

It's a white liquid, it would be better if it was clear but if you apply mascara carefully then it doesn't matter anyway! It doesn't really smell of anything either.

Here is my eye before...
...with the lash builder on...
and after!!

There is a noticable difference in length especially when applying this primer first, compared to when I only use mascara. I reaaally love this product, being the first lash primeri've ever tried, I don't think I will be going back to not using one! My eyelashes stayed pretty much the same all day with no flaking or bending :) 
(I used Revlon 3D volume mascara - one of my favourite ever!)
I would definitely recommend this product, it is definitely worth the £12 as it does the mascara's job for it!

Which lash primers have you used?

Have a good week!


P.S I ordered 'gimme brow' woooo!!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Never really got mascara primers - but this seems to work pretty well, will give it a go now!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really been a fan of mascara primers the majority always seem to be like a gel finish, but this looks different thanks for sharing and toy can certainly notice a difference too xx

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig