Friday 10 January 2014

New make up brushes, finally!

So lately I've been thinking that it's about time I got some new make up brushes as my Bare Escentuals ones (as much as I loved them) have seen better days!! I'd been saving my Superdrug points over the months and had £18 on them to spend, wooo! So I went into Superdrug to buy the 'Core collection' set by Real Techniques but for the hundredth time they had sold out :'( so I bought myself the 'Expert face brush' also by Real Techniques as I'd read a lot of good views on it anyway!
I then went into Boots, and there they were, the last set of the core collection.. So I got them as well as £21.99 for 4 brushes is so good anyway!


core collection - detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush & contour brush.
& expert face brush.

Will let you all know how I get on with them!

Amy 
  ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig