Saturday 21 November 2015

NARS Blush in Deep Throat

As i've mentioned a million times before on my blog, blushes are something that my make up collection has always seriously been lacking. But being a NARS lover, I thought that it was time to buy one of their blushes to expand my collection, and so I went for 'Deep Throat' which is a classic loved by so many bloggers. Being quite pale, I wanted something quite sheer that wouldn't make me look like a doll, but that would add enough colour to not make me look washed out, and this blush seems perfect for that. It's a pinky/peach colour that is subtle enough to be paired beautifully with a dramatic lip or eyes, yet leaves the skin looking glowing.
It has a really gorgeous golden tone to it, being shimmery without being too much. It's the perfect every day blush as it looks very natural, compared with other NARS blushes such as 'Super Orgasm' which is a lot more pink and sparkly. It suits my skin tone really well and I love it! This is definitely going to be reached for most mornings now when I do my make up! I ordered mine from Beautyspin.co.uk as their prices are great on loads of popular brands. I picked this up for around £19, which is the cheapest I have found it anywhere! 

So, if you're like me and feel like you need to extend your blush collection (or if you're just looking for an excuse to buy another blush) then I can 1000% recommend this as it's such a beautiful, wearable colour. You can also find a great variety of other NARS Blushes on the Beautyspin website as well, so it's definitely worth checking out!

Have you tried any NARS blushes? What's your favourite?




Some of these products were sent to me to review, but all views are 100% honest and my own :)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous colour! Love that it has a little hint of gold in it!

    Serene xo

    http://www.iamserenel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like the perfect colour for me! I haven't tried a Nars blush before but I've seen so many blog posts about them x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice! I feel like maybe a new obsession coming along haha...
      xx

      Delete
  3. I have Orgasm and it is very glittery so I have to use it sparingly. I like the sound of a more subtle shimmer, this shade is gorgeous!

    hidethestarsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orgasm is such a pretty blush, but this is definitely more of an everyday one! Xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig