Wednesday 18 November 2015

Mini Stationary/Homeware Haul

Not too long ago I got myself a new, big white desk which I absolutely love. I'd been meaning to get a desk for such a long time, but was too lazy to move my room around, clear stuff out etc etc. But, I finally got down to ikea and bought myself a very big white desk, with 2 drawers on the front which is perfect for make up storage. Not long after that, I FINALLY got myself a Mac, which I had been intending to buy for a very long time, however every time I got close to buying it something would happen meaning that I would be skint again for another month (for example Ralph's trip to the vets costing £998) which is not ideal. But anyway, rambling on.. I decided that I needed to pimp my desk out a bit, and so I got very carried away with all colourful/chevron and geometric shaped things that I could find in ikea in attempt to give my room some life! So here are some stationary/home bits and bobs that I bought whilst in Ikea,Tiger and a couple of other shops...
This throw is SOOOO soft! It's from Primark and was only around £3/£4! 
I'm an absolute sucker for notebooks and stationary (being an art geek) and when I saw this pack of 3 notebooks I had to grab them! The designs are so cute, and the top one has reflecting rose gold shapes on it. LOVE. These were from Ikea.


This is also from Ikea, the pattern is so colourful and pretty, I definitely needed something to keep all my books together! Think this was only £1?!
This rose gold lamp is the cutest! It's one that you can bend which is really handy and just looks really pretty. Ikea again!
I'd been after some simple, battery operated, white light fairy lights for ages and found these in Ikea. They look so cute over my bed when it's dark, and also perfect for Christmas!
This is quite random - but they had some really nice wrapping paper in Ikea, and I loved the pattern on this! I also think things like this can be cut out and used in a white frame for decoration on a desk :)
I am OBSESSED with washi tape... I try and use it whenever I can and always find myself buying more! I didn't get any of these recently, however the Christmas ones are from Tiger last year and they're adorable! But I did get the candle plate from Tiger, which is perfect to keep all my washi tape together on my desk.
How cute is this!! It's a sellotape dispenser from Tiger and it's the cutest ever! It's also perfect for me and my laziness as it means I don't have to use scissors to cut my tape haha.
Last but not least is this cute weekly planner from Paperchase. I'd been after one of these for a while, as I find them a lot easier than calendars and love the fact that you can just rip the sheet off at the end of the week. They're perfect for organising blog posts, reminders and writing work shifts down. And the pattern is really cute too!

I hope you enjoyed this post and seeing all the cute things I found (and most of them bargains too!)

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great post! I absolutely love the festive washy tape you've got there! So cute :)

    Rachel | Beauty and the Bird / Win a MAC lipstick on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so pretty, I particularly like the lamp! I really need to get myself a weekly planner but I don't really have anywhere to put it to keep it out of the way.

    Megan | Lazy Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have that problem! I need to stick it on my wall next to my desk somehow.. at the moment it's just floating around on my desk! xx

      Delete
  3. I am also obsessed with washi tape! I use it for my journals to add some color and they're just so fun. I really need some Christmas ones like that!

    bigfluffycats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I try and find an excuse to put it on just about everything! xx

      Delete
  4. Obsessed with those geometric notebooks! I've been looking for some like that everywhere. I'm taking a trip down to ikea next week so I'll definitely be picking those up!
    ________

    www.isabellekategm.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defo should! They had so many nice notebooks and stationary bits when I went in last so you will fall in love with a lot of things there! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the Paperchase weekly planner and the pack of notebooks from IKEA :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute aren't they! I'm such a stationary junkie! xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig