Saturday 14 November 2015

MAC Irresistibly Charming Glitters and Pigments in Gold

If you read my blog, you will know that last week I attended the MAC 'Magic Of The Night' launch event where I got to see all of the beautiful new products from the range, along with some demos and sparkly biscuits! (If you didn't see it, you can read it here) As much I wanted to buy one of everything from the range, I decided to buy the Irresistibly Charming Glitters and Pigments in Gold, which is a kit full of the most beautiful, sparkly gold pigments ever in a cute little case - perfect for Christmas!


These pigments can be applied either wet or dry, depending on how bold/pigmented you want the colour to look. My favourite colour from the kit is definitely 'Reflects Bronze' - it's sooo sparkly and you barely need to use any product to have a really strong colour, and as i've mentioned before its so festive and Christmassy, but also really wearable any time of the year. There's a great range of colours in this kit to create loads of beautiful looks and is definitely going to be a staple in my make up this season!

The kit cost £23 (I think) which I think is really reasonable as you get 4 colours and a cute little case. These are also limited edition - so if you're interested I would definitely grab it whilst you can! I know that some of the products from the range are existing products that have been brought out again but with the limited edition packaging - i'm not sure whether any of these are normally available, will have to check that out!

You can check out the range here :)

Let me know what you think of this range and if you've tried these pigments!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig