Thursday 27 February 2014

TMI & Procrastination Tag



I was nominated to do this tag by the lovely Amy, it's a bit of a mix & match from a couple of tags and liebster awards but i'm going to give these questions a go as it also gives you a chance to know a little bit more about me!

1. Are you a very open or private person? 
It depends who I am with really. I think I am more of an open person in the respect that I just say things (normally without thinking) and everybody always seems to know everything that is going on in my life! But that's with people that I want to be more open with.. I can also be quite a private person, with certain things or with people that I don't feel like I can be completely open with.

2. If money was no object, where would you move to?
I would probably stay in England, although the idea of moving to Florida and having Disneyworld on my doorstep sounds tempting.. I would love to have my own little house and decorate everything exactly how I want and have 15 cats, 10 dogs, 2 hamsters and a fish, oh and micro pig!

3. Who was the last person to make you cry?
I genuinely can't remember the last time that I cried! I think it was probably watching 'Prisonners' even though the film isn't sad at all, it for some reason made me really teary! I think it was because it was about 2 little girls getting kidnapped and I could just imagine how horrible it would feel losing my little sister.

4. Is there a song that can bring you to tears instantly?
There is none that could really bring me to tears, but there are some songs that remind me of people that can make me feel upset, but also happy upset (if that makes sense?!) One is 'Time to say Goodbye' although it is a bit of a typical one, it will always remind me of a loved one. Quite a lot of Disney songs make me a bit emotional too! But thats also in a happy/sad way!

5.  Do you believe in soul mates?
I'm not sure whether I do or not, tricky one.. I do in some respects, but then I don't. Haven't got an answer to this one i'm afraid!

6. What age to people usually mistake you for?
People always think i'm younger than I am, the fact that I still have braces (after 4 years) probably doesn't help! But I recently got mistaken for a 15 year old (I'm 20 this year!) *cries*

7. What are you wearing?
I am currently wearing my Polar Bear onesie as my room is about -1000 degrees at this moment in time!

8. Have you ever been in love?
Yes

9. How tall are you?
5"5

10. How much do you weigh?
Oh god, lets not get into this! I'm a size 10 if that helps you think of my weight!

11. Any piercings?
Yep, I have both of my ears pierced, only once now (I used to have about 3/4 in each) my belly button & my nose.

12. Favourite TV show?
It's got to be Catfish I think! I can't get enough of it, they need to hurry up and make more though as I seem to be watching the same episodes over & over again!

13. Quality you look for in a partner?
Somebody with a sense of humour. There's nothing worse than trying to have a laugh with a brick wall, I also like it when somebody has a talent (as long as they don't show off!)

14. Favourite quotation?
I don't really have one in particular but I love this quote. "If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing started with a dream and a mouse." - Walt Disney

15. Fears?
I ABSOLUTELY hate storms! Even the sound of the wind literally makes me want to cry when i'm in bed, let alone thunder & lightning ahhh! Also, this is a really weird one but I despise wrists, like I can barely look at them they freak me out!

16. What is your daily beauty routine?
I cleanse & tone using my trusty Liz Earle products (I have just written a post on them!) then moisturize, then apply Benefit Porefessional & then my make up. 

19. When going out somewhere how long does it take you to get ready?
It depends where i'm going, for College I take around 20 minutes to get ready but if i'm going out in the evening I can take around an hour (depending what I am doing with my hair, it takes hours to control this frizzy mess!)

20. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
So organized, there is nothing worse for me than having messy make up. Even if the rest of my room is a complete pig sty, as long as my make up is neat we're all good to go!

Thanks for reading & thank you Amy for nominating me!
I nominate: 
My Cup Of Tea
China Doll Diaries
Lauren Evie
Hollybee

Good luck answering these questions!


SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I'm absolutely petrified of storms too, they're so awful! Thank you for nominating me!x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're horrible! We had one the other week that woke me up in the middle of the night because it was so near the lightening was like someone shining a torch in my face, was terrifying! :"( and no worries, have fun!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love Catfish! Never fails to surprise me. Great post love tags like this great way to get to know the person behind the blog :D oh and yay to the onsie haha x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I don't think I could ever get bored of it, and new and max are so beautiful! Yeah I definitely agree!

      xxx

      Delete
  3. aww thankyou for doing this! i love your blog so much! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for nominating me! aww thank you so much, I love yours! xx

      Delete
  4. I know what you mean it being nice to have Disneyworld in even the same STATE - Disneyworld or Disneyland really haha plus it's warm in both places most of the year anyways so that's a bonus too! I'm not sure if I'd move anywhere permanently at least, but it'd be nice to do a lot of travelling for sure!! Europe, in particular England, would be one of the first! :)

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, how nice would that be?! Yeah I'd love to go traveling! Where are you from? :) xx

      Delete
  5. These questions are so interesting! I'd definitely be tempted to move to Florida as well, the gorgeous weather would be enough for me!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! But if I may ask, why don't you like wrists? Lol
    nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig