Monday 10 February 2014

REVIEW: B.Vibrant Lip & Cheek Colour

Hello lovelies!
I really like the 'B' range which is exclusive at Superdrug, i've tried some of their products and everything so far I have really liked! Anyway, I was lucky enough to try one of their 'B.Vibrant Lip & Cheek Colours' for free and I chose the colour 'Alecia'. It's quite a vibrant coraly/orange colour which I think it will be a lot better just as a lipstick and not as much for cheeks. (As can be used for both).
This is the colour on (without flash)

 (with flash) excuse the poor quality!


Firstly, I reaaally love the colour, it's more orange than other lipsticks that I own and orange is 'the colour' to wear this spring! However, it doesn't seem to last very long at all and only seems to stay on around the outside of my lips, like a lip liner which leaves the inner parts of my lip with nothing on.. Now, I don't know whether this is just me applying it all wrong or something but it seems to come off quite easily! Nethertheless,  it's a really nice colour and feels really moisturising on my lips and is good if it is not needed to last all day or you don't mind topping your lipstick up throughout the day!

They do about 5 colours in the range, all really bright and vibrant (and 1/3 off at the moment at superdrug!)

What are your favourite lip products at the moment?







SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Wooow this colour is amazing< 3 so vibrant.
    Great post :)

    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a beautiful colour, shame about the staying power though!
    P.s you and your blog have a new follower :)
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a shame! If they lasted better I would get the other colours as they are lovely!
      Ah thank you hun,
      followed back - lovely blog!
      xx

      Delete
  3. love this colour, lip products never stay long on me X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm yet to find a lipstick that impresses me (staying on wise!) xx

      Delete
  4. This colour is lovely! Wish I could pull off vibrant lip colours - boo complexion :(

    Glad I stumbled upon your blog. Loving all your posts so far - followed! Darby xxx

    www.darbx.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always wore really subtle colours but I just thought 'why not' and wear whatever now even if it does look crazy bright!
      Aw thank you so much!
      Xx

      Delete
  5. HI i really like this and the colour is pretty. xx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, they have lovely colours! X

      Delete
  6. This colour looks so pretty would be perfect for summer, the fact that this wears off though would probably not be for me I need something that's going to stick around with all the eating and nattering I do throughout the day haha x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colour :) wish they could find a way so lipsitck would last longer haha x
    Melissa
    www.theinkedblonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Think I need to invest in some lip cote or something! Xx

      Delete
  8. Good review, lovely colour despite the longevity. Thanks for following my blog, have followed you too!
    Deborah
    x
    moonstoneandmay.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great honest review Amy. Colour is gorgeous though :-)
    Your blog is amazing, new follower here hun :-*
    Keep those posts coming :-) :-)
    xo xo
    ♥ ♥ '' Think Pink | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog " ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig