Monday 3 February 2014

FOTD!


Hello everyone! 
This is the make up that I tend to use everyday at the moment, I do tend to mix it up a bit though but these are the products i'm loving right now!


Everything that I have used is shown in the picture (apart from my trusty Rimmel eyebrow pencil in dark brown, Benefit gimme brow and Benefit coralista which I forgot to put in there!)


Face:

  • Benefit Porefessional
  • Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
  • Revlon Colourstay foundation combination/oily
  • Rimmel Stay Matte
  • Sleek contour kit (light)
  • Benefit Coralista
  • Real Techniques Expert Face brush
Eyes:
  • Rimmel Kohl Pencil (black)
  • Rimmel Nude eyeliner 
  • Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional liquid eyeliner (black)
  • Revlon 3D Volume mascara (black)
  • Benefit Gimme Brow (medium/deep)
  • Rimmel Eyebrow pencil (dark brown)
  • No 7 Eyeshadow duo (iridescent purple)
  • Real Techniques Blending brush
Lips:
  • Revlon Suede lipstick (Couture)

I reaaaaally want to find a good concealer for my dark circles! Can anyone recommend one? Let me know!




SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Your eyes look gorgeous, love how natural this looks!x

    Lauren Evie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! I wanted to get the Estee Lauder raisins eye shadows but they're discontinued it but this No 7 one is near enough an exact dupe!
      xx

      Delete
  2. You look stunning, I'll have to look into Rimmel products more, I always forget them!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I will forget about them for months and then they will have a 3 for 2 deal on or something and I will stock up and wonder why I ever stopped using them! xx

      Delete
  3. gorgeous natural look!
    i love the collection concealer and the rimmel stay matte powder - they work soo well!
    xx
    http://annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! Such bargains too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is lovely! Really makes your eyes stand out! For covering your dark circles (which you can't even see silly!), I like the Garnier Roll on concealer. It has a metal roller ball that soothes the under eye and contains caffeine which helps treat the darkness and it's usually on offer for around £5. Check out this blog post for a slightly more in depth review on it. http://its-hollie.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/my-january-favourites_1.html
    Anyway, a lovely post- thank you! Hollie X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, nice blog. You are very pretty. If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses http://mycha1234567890.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur eye make-up is gorgeous!

    http://curlyscribbles.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're so pretty, i love benefit's porfessional literally can't go a day without it haha! x x

    http://500daysofchloe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I only had a sample one which has sadly run out, must get another one! Xx

      Delete
  9. I love this look, your face is glowing! I think I'm going to try the Sleek Contour Kit. I've never contoured before but really want to start!

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig