Friday 14 March 2014

Spring/Summer Sandal Wish List


















I'm kind of on a 'no spend' month as I have so many things to pay for this month and sadly can't afford to go out on loads of shopping trips (as much as I would love to.) However, this hasn't stopped me from doing a bit of window shopping and looking at some of the things that I will be buying once the month has come to an end! Now that the weather is getting warmer, I thought that I really must invest in some more 'summery' shoes, and so behold - my sandal/shoe wish list! They're all so beautiful!

River Island
(L-R) White Patent T-Bar Cut Out shoes, White Block Heel Cleated Sole sandals, Black Patent T-Bar Cut Out shoes, Light Pink Patent T-Bar Cut Out shoes, White Block Heel Gladiator sandals.

New Look
(L-R) White Caged Chunky Block Heel sandals, Pink Block Heel Jelly sandals, Monochrome Caged Chunky Block Heel sandals, Black Chunky Cleated Sole Block Heel sandals, Black Chunky Caged sandals.

Topshop
(L-R) Fernado Chunky sandals, Nation Two Part Cleat sandals, Nina Jelly sandals, Georgy Geek shoes, #Action 2-Part Cleated sandals.

I hope this has inspired you to make your feet look pretty this season! (Most of them would also look cute with a pair of frilly socks for when the weather is colder!) Also, I would like to apologize for slightly slacking on the blogging part! I've been suuuuper busy this week this uni things, but will get back to putting 'normal' posts up again as soon as poss!

Have you got your eyes on any of these lovely shoes?

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. far too many nice shoes here to add to my wish list!!!

    Stevie
    VintageAndVans

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I was rich I would want to purchase all of these haha xx

    regina-rosecoxen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this trend nearly everywhere! I can't wait to shop for spring/summer! (:

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's everywhere at the moment! Same, there is so many nice stuff around! xxx

      Delete
  5. I love the T bar style shoes <3 so cute
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I want them in every colour though haha :( xx

      Delete
  6. Love topshop
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they always do the nicest shoes! Xx

      Delete
  7. Great selection! Love topshop!

    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh sandal heaven! Those are all so lovely, definitely need to get some for summer! Great post!

    Charli

    www.girlonthemoon.co.uk

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! So many to choose from though! Thank you lovely!
      xxx

      Delete
  9. Great selection! Though I think my favorite ones are from new look or top shop

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig