Saturday 8 March 2014

REVIEW: Lancome Bi-Facil Make up Remover

Taking my make up off was never something that I used to put much thought into. I would always just grab a make up wipe and be done with it, but lately I have been experimenting with loads of different products to take my make up off with, having quite sensitive eyes and skin I have to be careful what I use as quite a lot of products seem to irritate me. The Lancome Bi-Facil eye make up remover is now a must have. It has an oil and water formula which separates in the bottle so you give it a little shake before using but doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. With quite a lot of make up removers you tend to have to use a lot of it to get your make up to budge, but with this one the tiniest amount is needed on a cotton pad and you simply sweep it over your eyes and your mascara/eyeliner vanishes, without any of this rubbing business! It also doesn't irritate my eyes or skin, so it is perfect for me and a definite win! It is quite pricey at £21 but it will last a very long time as so little is needed, so it is definitely worth the investment. I'm also loving the Nivea Double Effect eye make up remover as well, which is much the same as this one but for a fraction of the price! (It's usually on offer for around £1.50 - bargain!) I would recommend either of these to anyone, especially those this sensitive skin and eyes, as I know it can be hard to find eye make up removes that don't sting!

Which make up removers are you loving?







SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Nice, I definitely want to try this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this product and it's such a nice colour too! :) xx

    tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm such a sucker for packaging as well so that's one main reason why I buy what I do! Xx

      Delete
  3. i got this as a free sample. i lovedddddd it while it lasted me.


    xo
    All my love
    LipstickVillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it does sounds lovely! I really want to try it out now! :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree, a little pricey so I when I do buy it, I cherish EVERY drop haha.

    xx Alyson
    Beauty Vanity

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig