Thursday 20 March 2014

Percy & Reed: Wonder Balm


I love trying new hair products as I have quite 'hard to manage' hair. My hair is naturally really curly, but you always want what you don't have, so of course I straighten the life out of it every morning! This means that my hair normally feels quite coarse and dry (and very frizzy). Lately I have been using the Percy & Reed Wonder Balm which comes free with Elle magazine this month, RRP is £18 so grabbing it for £4 is an absolute steal! At first I wasn't 100% sure what it was meant to do or what I was meant to do with it, but I apply a small amount to towel dried hair and then again to dry hair after it has been straightened. I didn't particularly think that it made my hair any softer, but it definitely helped tame my frizz & keep my hair in place, especially once you've added it to dry hair. It helps keep all fly away hairs in place and even managed to avoid frizzing in the wind. Overall, I really like this & am happy that I came across it, will be purchasing another one before the end of the month! Thanks Elle!

Have you tried this product? What did you think of it?

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I have frizzy hair too! So I'll check this product out (I wonder if I can still get my hands on the Elle magazine, and therefore this product too)
    Have an amazing day :)
    http://sheseeksvictoria.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I think it's available until the 5th of April or something! xx

      Delete
  2. YAY. I have an adopted mixed race daughter with the most incredible ringlets. This product will be perfect for her. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad this helped! And hope it works for her! xx

      Delete
  3. 4 pounds? That's such a steal as you said! I never knew about this product - I don't think it's in Spain - but I would definitely try it!

    By the way Amy! I have nominated you to the Sunshine Award on my blog! Check www.definitelymycupoftea.com if you'd like <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Soo good! Aww thank you will check it out now! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love these kinds of give aways in magazines, it's always worthwhile sticking to magazines when they give away such lovely stuff!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love it when they give away decent things, magazines all seem to do good give always around the same time aswell so plenty of freebies! Xx

      Delete
  5. this would be perfect for humid summer days when my hair likes to get kinda crazy on me!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! My hair goes so crazy in humidity! Xx

      Delete
  6. I'll might try this one out. My hair is awful at the moment! x

    http://thefashionbreezeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig