Thursday 20 March 2014

FOTD #2



I haven't done a face of the day for ageees, so thought I would give you all another one! My 'everyday' make up routine changes all the time, I always find new things that I add into what I use every day. These products are all ones that I use on a regular basis and am loving! I'm always chopping and changing my foundation and lately have started using the 'Rimmel Wake Me Up' and love it! I know so many people rave about it, but it is so nice, gives you a lovely fresh feeling face and not cakey at all!

Face
Soap & Glory 'Bright Here, Bright Now', Benefit 'Boi-ing', Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' in Ivory, Soap & Glory 'One Heck Of A Blot', Bourjois 'Delice de Poudre' & MUA Blusher in 'Bubble Gum'.

Eyes
Rimmel 'Exaggerate Eye Liner' in Black, Naked Basics 'Naked 2' & 'Venus' (for highlights), Benefit 'They're Real' mascara (which I forgot to add in the picture, oops!) & Rimmel 'Eyebrow Pencil' in dark brown.

Lips
Lush lip scrub (bubblegum) to prep! Mac Cremesheen 'Night To Remember'.

 Let me know if you have tried any of these products & what you think of them!

SHARE:

25 comments

  1. you look so stunning amy! i love the new blog header too! xxx
    amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks lovely! I need to sit and give my blog a bit of a make over but I'm so rubbish at computers haha xxx

      Delete
  2. I love your makeup, you draw on your eyebrows a little too harsh though.

    tuesdaycrush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard not to as I have next to nothing in the way of eyebrows x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look! Ive been loving my Naked Basics Palette recently :)
    Alana x

    www.dual-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lipstick! Mac never disappoints.
    Have an amazing day :)
    http://sheseeksvictoria.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same it's such a lovely colour, I'm a sucker for reds!
      Thanks and you!
      xx

      Delete
  6. You look amazing, this is a beautiful look.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great look. I have only heard good things about the Rimmel foundation.
    come enter my giveaway!
    http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/michel-mercier-hairbrushes-giveaway.html

    Renee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yeah me too! I understand why now! Xx

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous **

    Ines Loves
    Have a lovely day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning! Honestly want to try out everything now!!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I would recommend all of it! Xx

      Delete
  10. Obsessed with this look! Love it. I also love how you did your graphics on your blog, I may have to ask you later how you made you logo! It is so perfect xo Ellese http://rockpaperglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Sure, you can tweet me @amydollll :) xx

      Delete
  11. This look is so, so pretty! Loving your lipstick :-)

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't go wrong with a good red lippy! X

      Delete
  12. You look lovely! That lipstick shade is beautiful! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely lipstick!

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so cute! the makeup is amazing! job well done!
    following you on bloglovin!

    ELAtitude
    www.elatitude.si

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig