Sunday 10 January 2016

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Mask - Worth The Hype?

I've been obsessed lately with trying different face masks. My skin gets really dry, especially around my nose in the winter and I wanted to find something that could tackle it! I'd also found that my blackheads around my nose had been quite bad lately and i'd tried so many things to help them, but nothing seemed to work. I'd previously tried Glamglow Thirstymud which left my skin feeling really soft, but heard that the Youthmud was more of an 'all in one' so I was really excited to try it out and see if it is worth the massive hype from bloggers and celebrities and the hefty £50 price tag.


The mask contains Green Tea Leaf Teaoxi, which is a time-release technology, that delivers daily fresh Super-Squalene, Super-Antioxidants & Polyphenols straight into the mud from the pieces of tea leaf which is in it. Volcanic Pumise Rock, which provides the multi-surface exfoliation that controls dead skin sells, smooths out fine lines and makes your skin look younger. And finally French Sea Clay, which when combined with Teaoxi provides a tingle sensation with triggers 12 hours of collagen synthesis a for a 3 day glow, it absorbs impurities & toxic substances, leaving all essential natural oils and minimises pores.

You leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes - until it is completely dry. It's nearly impossible to move your face! It's really interesting to watch dry as it changes so much, and really shows every pore. It really tingled when it began to dry, which I like as it shows that it's doing something.

This is how it looked when it was completely dry - I tried to pout or something but physically couldn't haha so enjoy this awkward/semi serious photo of me in the mask. You can also see from the picture below how you can see every pore:
After it's dry, you remove it with warm water in circular motions as it continues to exfoliate your skin. I used a cloth to get the last bit off, as it is really hard to try and get off completely. After the first use I noticed such an improvement in my skin, it looked so much brighter, felt so much softer (like a babies bum) and the biggest improvement was around my nose, there was no dryness at all, really smooth and my blackheads were cleared!

I've been using this for 2 weeks now, twice a week and I can't say anything bad about it. It's made my skin so smooth and bright - which is exactly what I needed in this cold weather. Although it is quite pricey, if you're looking for a mask that will do everything in one - this is the one.

You can buy it from loads of places now, including Feelunique, Space NK and Sephora. It's available in 2 sizes, 15ml (£25) and 50ml (£50) which is great if you just wanna try it out before committing to the big tub.

Let me know if you've tried this, or any other Glamglow mask before and what you think!





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I tried a little sample of this and really enjoyed it! I do quite want to pick up the full size at some point :) xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I think they've got a few other masks out that I'd love to try too! X

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing! I'm also suffering from some blackheads around my nose at the moment so I might have to invest in this x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth it! It's the only thing that I've found to work :) xx

      Delete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig