Sunday 5 February 2017

Charlotte Tilbury - Glastonberry

Charlotte Tilbury - Glastonbury has been around for the longest time, but i've only just got my hands on it! My lipstick collection consists of mainly bright reds and nudes, so I thought that it was time to throw in some berry tones!
 The lipstick has a matte finish, but it's so moisturising at the same time. It's not drying on your lips at all, which is great especially for this time of the year as my lips are so dry when it's cold! It is super pigmented and has a great staying power. It also doesn't really bleed so I tend not to have to even use a lip liner, which makes my morning work rushes a lot easier!


This is my first Charlotte Tilbury lipstick, and I will definitely be investing in some more colours in the matte revolution range! (Especially as her products are now available in my local House of Fraser, woo *dancing girl emoji*) I also think the colour goes really well with my hair at the moment as i've tried out the pink!

PS sorry that it's been one million years since i've posted anything. I've been soo busy with my new job etc, that I haven't found much time to blog anything. But i've missed it! And i'm really looking forward to start posting regularly again (as i've got a lot of shopping to talk about!)

Let me know if you've tried any of her lipsticks and if you can recommend any!


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The colour of this lipstick is gorgeous! I haven't tried any Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks before but I really want to x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig