Thursday 11 February 2016

Glossybox Jaunary


The beauty box spam continues! I always get more excited about my Glossybox coming than my Birchbox. I think it's because they consistently send really good products and a lot of full sized products, but that's not to say I don't love my Birchbox every month! This was my first 'normal' box that didn't have a theme, and it had a really good variety of products in it! Here's what it included...

Teez Cosmetics - Oasis Gem Lipstick in Coral Onyx
This is such a gorgeous colour, at first I thought it looked almost too Summery to wear this time of year, but once it’s on I changed my mind! I usually find that coral lipsticks don’t go with my pale skin tone, but this actually goes really well. It has a satin matte finish, so it isn’t glossy but also doesn’t dry your lips out, and it has coconut oil in it which helps keep your lips soft all day, yet is really pigmented! This is the full sized product so should last me a while!

Nicka K - Shine Airbrush Blending Sponge
I am obsessed with beauty blenders/sponges at the moment (bit late on the band wagon) I never used to see what the hype was about but now that I use one every day I have definitely been converted. They give such a flawless complexion and are so easy to use. This one from Nicka K is a really dense and is perfect for highlighting, I love that it's a different from the other beauty blenders that I own. Love this!

 Glossybox - Eyeshadow in Mauve
I’ve been loving purple eyeshadows lately, I always used to stray away from them, but after falling in love with Kevyn Aucoin - Bloodroses i’ve been using purples almost every day. This eyeshadow has a gorgeous finish, it’s satin and is slightly shimmery but not toooo much. It’s really nice for a every day colour, but also to wear to create a dramatic eye if you’re going out.

 Madara - Cellular Repair Serum
This is an anti-aging product which makes your skin recharged, facial contours become firmer and provides moisture and vitality. It's also really nice for younger skin as it makes your face feel really soft and also tight - but not a bad tight (does that make sense!?) It comes out green and i'm not too keen on the smell, I can't describe it other than gone off marzipan!? But it's really nice to pop on under your moisturiser every morning and night.

 Unani - Dermo Defense Face Mask
This is such lovely face mask, especially if you want something quick to do the job. After 10 minutes this left my skin feeling so smooth and soft and is perfect for my sensitive skin. It smells really fresh and is a really nice face mask to use once or twice a week (it's all you'll need!)

Sorry about the beauty box spam! As I mentioned in my previous post i've been soooo busy lately, which meant that it's been hard to sit down and write on my blog, so i've ended up with a few posts that we're meant to go out that didn't, but i'm all set to get back on track now!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© amydoll | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig